Rules and Regulations for the provision of electronic services
of 30.01.2020 r.
I. General provisions
- These Rules and Regulations are determined on the basis of art. 8 section 1(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] no. 144 item 1204 as amended).
- Rules and Regulations are available free of charge at www.vooom.pl in a manner allowing for reading, downloading, reproducing and saving it. This document can also be obtained at the office of Vooom sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw.
Whenever the Rules and Regulations refer to:
Service Provider or VOOOM - it means VOOOM Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Polish Limited Liability Company) with its registered office in Warsaw at the following address: Jana Czeczota 6, 02-607 Warsaw, Polish National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000780959, Polish Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5213862774, Polish Business Register Number (REGON): 383050863, share capital: 16 700 PLN, being a service provider as defined in Art. 2(6) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U. [Polish Journal of Laws] no. 144 item 1204 as amended).
Rules and Regulations - it means this document, specifying terms and conditions of use of the service.
Service - it means sending, by electronic means, information, including commercial information, relating to Vooom or related to the activity carried out by Vooom.
Recipient of services - it means the persons who entered their e-mail address into the form at vooom.pl website and sent it to VOOOM by clicking on the "Send" in the form.
Personal data - it means personal data within the meaning of art. 4 sec. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - GDPR . For information on rules and manner of processing by Vooom of Customer Personal Data, related rights and manners of exercising them, please visit https://vooom.pl/rodo it can be also obtained at the VOOOM office
III. Rules for the provision of services
- Service is only available to the Recipients of services who have consented to receive commercial information from VOOOM, by sending e-mail addresses via the form available at vooom.pl in the Home tab.
- Service is available free of charge.
- The purpose of the Service is to provide up-to-date information about VOOOM, services provided by VOOOM or information related to VOOOM activities.
- Sending commercial information is carried out at irregular intervals. VOOOM determines the dates of sending information.
- It is prohibited for the Recipient of services to provide content of an unlawful nature, in particular providing an e-mail address they do not have right to dispose of.
IV. Terms and Conditions of using the Service and Rules of Liability
- Technical condition for using the Service is to have an e-mail address, a current, active and correctly configured e-mail account and a device with Internet access.
- Recipient of services is obliged to read the provisions included in Rules and Regulations before using the Service.
- Recipient of services undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
V. Date of conclusion and termination of the Service Agreement
- Date of conclusion of the Service Agreement is at the time of entering in the form at https://vooom.pl/ in the Home tab Recipient's of services e-mail address and clicking send.
- By concluding the Agreement you accept these Rules and Regulations.
- Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- Either party may terminate the Service Agreement without providing any reason and with immediate effect.
- Recipient of services is entitled to file a complaint in the event that VOOOM does not comply with its obligations specified in these Rules and Regulations or complies with them in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
- Complaint can be filed in electronic form at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint should include in particular description of an issue underlying the complaint and the contact details of the Recipient of services filing the complaint (claimant): full name and e-mail address.
- VOOOM considers the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form. If the complaint cannot be handled within a given time limit, VOOOM notifies the claimant in writing within that period of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of consideration of the complaint.
- Response to the complaint and the information referred to in section 3 will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the claimant.
VII. Modification of the Rules and Regulations
- For important reasons (such as amendment in the provisions of law or modification of VOOOM scope of business), VOOOM reserves the right to modify these Rules and Regulations.
- Recipient of services will be informed about the modification of the Rules and Regulations via e-mail at least 14 days in advance. New wording of the Rules and Regulations will be available at vooom.pl.
- Modification of the wording of the Rules and Regulations shall apply to the Customer if the Customer does not terminate the Agreement within 14 days of receiving the e-mail about the modification of the Rules and Regulations and its wording.
VIII. Final provisions
- Recipient of services does not acquire copyright or license to the content of the information received under the Agreement.
- Customer has the right to assert their rights under the concluded Agreement or resulting from the use of the application both amicably and before the competent Polish ordinary courts.
- These Rules and Regulations shall apply since the date of their publication.