Controller makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal data provided is protected, and takes all necessary steps to this end, in particular by ensuring compliance with the provisions governing the manner of collecting, managing, storing and using personal data, as indicated in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as "GDPR").
We appointed Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at our address indicated above.
1. Information clauses regarding the processing of personal data
Processing of your personal data varies depending on the circumstances of providing us or obtaining such data by us, and therefore detailed information regarding the processing of personal data by us, which we are obliged to provide under the provisions of the GDPR, is included in the relevant information clauses, i.e.:
2. Security of stored and processed data.
Controller makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties, meeting all legal requirements, in particular the conditions set out in the GDPR.
3. Questions and reservations
4. Cookies Policy
Controller runs the Website at the following address: https://vooom.pl
4.1 What data is automatically collected while using the Website?
Except for the data contained in the files referred to below, the Website does not automatically collect any data while it is being used. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on your computer, containing certain information related to your use of the Website. The cookies used may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after the end of the Website session, and they are used to store information such as your password and login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website. Cookies store information that is often necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. In addition, cookies may store a unique number that identifies your device, but your identity is not determined on its basis.
The following types of cookies are used within of the Website:
- cookies that enable the use of services available within the Website, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website,
- "performance" cookies enabling collection of information about the use of the Website
- "functional" cookies, allowing for "remembering" settings selected by the user as well as personalising the user interface.
- maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website,
- adapting the content of the Website’s pages to the preferences of the user as well as optimising the use of the websites, these files allow, in particular, for identifying Website user's device and properly display the Website, tailored to the user's individual needs,
- creating statistics which help understand how the Website's users use websites, thus allowing for the improvement of their structure and content.
4.3 Other websites
Links to other websites may appear periodically within the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Controller in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to read. Controller is not responsible for dealing with the rules of handling data within these websites.
4.4 Questions and reservations